Camping all year around


If you are a permanent camper, we advise you to get insurance for your motor home.

If you have an accident while driving a car/trailer combination, the car insurance company will take responsibility. 

Most permanent campers deregister their motorhomes. This means there is no insurance coverage. It is advisory therefore, to obtain motorhome insurance that covers damage caused by fire, hail or storms.